вторник, 20 октября 2015 г.

What is the wedding in terms of children:


"Wedding - this is where you come for the girl to her walk, and never returned to her parents."
Yarik, 6 years

"When people love each other, they kiss each other all the time. But then they get tired of kissing, and what they do next? Then they get married. " Dasha, 8 years

HOW TO CHOOSE A husband or wife?

"It is necessary that she liked the same thing you are. For example, you love football, while his wife ensures that the house always had chips and dip into that. " Alex, age 9

"My mother says I meet intelligent and kind guy ... But I probably just choose the highest and blue eyes." Milan, 7 years

The best age for marriage?

"When you are about 75 years old so you can not work all the time and stay in bed and love each other."
Anya, 8 years

"Well, the garden will finish - and will look for a wife."
Nikita, 5 years

WHAT TO DO IF DATE WAS BORING?

"The next time you call the other boy. Because I do not get bored, even when Anton plays the robots in my party. Perhaps it's just a love ... Oh! "Arina, 6 years

"I would have run away and hid under the bed. And another would call on TV, so they announced that I had died. "
Gordo, 9 years

When can I start to kiss?

"You can not kiss a girl until I save up money for the ring. I still have 20 rubles is not enough. "
Arseny, 7 years

"The main thing - not to kiss in public. If someone sees you can stand in the corner all the cartoons. But if no one is looking, I would have kissed a pretty boy. Not for long, a few of hours. " Nastya, 6 years

How to meet your parents?

"They were once together. And then we met in a museum. "
Bogdan, 6 years

"The institute dad asked my mother to help him with homework. Mom agreed, and later learned that my father was much more intelligent than the pretended ". Eugene, 7 years

Secrets of a happy family?

"We need to tell his wife that she is beautiful, even if in the morning it seems that it stung by bees."
Misha 8 years

"My mom and dad shares his food, but he does not ask."
Tanya, 6 years

BETTER be lonely or married?

"For girls - lonely boys - married. They also need to someone behind them cleaned. "
Irisha, 6 years

"I even have a headache. I'm a child. I was too early to think about it. "
Ilya, 9 years

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий